Creamy Tortellini (serves 4)
- 2 pkg. (9 oz. each) refrigerated three-cheese tortellini, uncooked (Substitute with dried tortellini)
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup milk
- 6 Tbs. grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
Cook tortellini as directed.
Place cream cheese in large skillet (or large pot). Add milk; cook on medium-low heat until cream cheese is melted and mixture is well blended, stirring occasionally.
Stir in 4 Tbs. (1/4 cup) parmesan cheese and pepper. Add spinach; mix well.
Drain pasta. Add to spinach mixture, mix lightly.
Sprinkle with tomatoes and parmesan cheese.
Substitute Chives & Onion Cream Cheese Spread for the regular cream cheese for a different taste.